I’m one that likes accessories to be versatile. With a teacher budget, I need items to play various roles. With ‘Back-to-School’ around the corner (insert crying emoji), I figured it would be best to start with items you may need to start the school year in style!
…And T.H.I.S. backpack is the perfect combo of stylish + versatile! Whether I was at a meeting, professional development, traveling in CO, or in a coffee shop in KC, I’ve been asked about it ALL summer. Oh, and it fits my oversized work computer, so that’s a major plus! There’s a few small pockets for phone/pens, but it definitely sticks with the minimalist style.
If you’re looking with something with more versatility inside (aka more pockets and organization), this backpack may be your go-to. It’s still styish but may provide you with a bit more function!
Below are some other versatile bags! (FYI: Doughnut backpacks are very durable and weather resisitent)!
And now for the details! Below are some things that are my personal go-to’s each school year. My #1 being an insulated, leaves-zero-condensation-on-my-desk tumbler! After my morning coffee, I drink water all day. My 30 oz tumbler bit the dust last year & I need another! Other go-to’s on my list:
- I scuba dive so I’m big on ocean preservation! Stainless steel straws are a no-brainer w/ my tumbler.
- I do all my lesson plans online (planbook.com). However, I like to have a compact + stylish calendar that contains work + personal info. I love Rifle Paper Co. planners. They aren’t as expensive as Erin Condren planners (though those are pretty dang amazing).
- Big purses aren’t for me; I get lost in them. My old Hobo clutch sadly had it’s last day & lasted 4 years. I used it every single day. Below is the new one I purchased. I love the organized, minimalist design of Hobo + it fits in my backpack! Ask my friends & family…I literally carry it everywhere, always.
- I bought a few small artificial plants for my classroom to add style + create a relaxing environment. (FYI: I got mine @ IKEA for $3.99…b/c they are wayyy cheaper than Target)!
- PaperMate Flair pens are my fav (I like the variety pack with pretty color options)!